Can't add new channel: Invalid node id specified.

Rate This Thread:

Thread: Can't add new channel: Invalid node id specified.

Haberler ve Duyurular

1. Font Size

Info

Default Can't add new channel: Invalid node id specified.

Hello,

I'm using vBCloud and I want to add new channels, but when I select the "Add New Channel" option and got to that section, I get the error message "Invalid node id specified." It does not allow me to add a new channel. I'm told to "Go back." How do I fix this?

Site: tbc.beattips.com

Best Regards,

Said

Devami...

2. Font Size

Info

Quote Originally Posted by Hakan View Post
    Hello,

I'm using vBCloud and I want to add new channels, but when I select the "Add New Channel" option and got to that section, I get the error message "Invalid node id specified." It does not allow me to add a new channel. I'm told to "Go back." How do I fix this?

Best Regards,

Said

Devami...

Hello,

Best Regards,

Said

Devami...
    Hello,
    Atatürkçü Tayyipçi sağcı solcu dinci ülkücüyüm yok hemşerim. Ya bu Vatanın çocuğusun ya da,O. çocuğu.

Thread Information